2020 HONDA CRF1100L AFRICA TWIN
We've been waiting patiently but we can finally announce that the 2020 Honda Africa Twin and Africa Twin Adventure Sports will be here soon, with both gaining a wide range of performance and technology upgrades:
- New Euro5-compliant 1100cc parallel twin engine produces top power of 75kW and maximum torque of 105Nm - increases of 7% and 6% respectively.
- 5kg lighter, with 10% improvement in power to weight ratio, thanks to weight reduction in areas including engine, frame and swing arm.
- All-new 6.5” TFT Multi-Information Display incorporates Apple CarPlay® and Bluetooth connectivity, with touchscreen functionality.
- Four pre-set riding modes - plus two user-selectable options - offer scenario-specific tailoring of Power, Engine Braking, Honda Selectable Torque Control, (HSTC), Wheelie Control and Cornering ABS settings.
- HSTC, plus new Cornering ABS, Wheelie Control and Rear Lift Control functions are now managed by a six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit; Cruise Control is standard fit.
- CRF1100L Africa Twin itself has even sharper off-road focus.
- CRF1100L Adventure Sports is more ready than ever for the long haul - and now available with cutting-edge Showa EERA™ suspension as an option.
- Unique Dual Clutch Transmission still available on both models.